Following the policies listed below will make your visit to Starlight Mountain Theatre even more enjoyable.
- A $3 handling fee will be added to all orders paid with a credit card whether by phone or in person at the SMT Box Office.
- Discounts are not available for the Preferred Seating section.
- Discounts are not retroactive and may not be combined with any other discounts.
- To be eligible for a discount, you must ask for the discount when you place your order.
- All tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may be exchanged for different dates only if new tickets of equal value are available and only if the Box Office is given at least 48 hours notice. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. A $3 service fee will be charged for each ticket successfully exchanged. Once purchased, all tickets are non-refundable.
- All tickets purchased by phone through the SMT Box Office will be placed in will call for guests to pick up on their arrival.
- In the event that rain is forecast the "the show must go on." Please bring rain gear and umbrellas. In case of lightening or heavy rain, performance will be held 30 minutes. At that time, per the director's request, if the show is canceled rain checks will be issued to all valid ticket holders. No rain checks will be issued if rain out occurs after intermission.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed in the theatre.
- Children are always welcome at SMT and although we will make every effort to make our shows family friendly, you may consider the content of some of our plays unsuitable for your children. Please familiarize yourself with the plays before ordering tickets.