Camping and RV
Starlight has 13 electric only hook-up RV spots and 10 camping spots.
They are located on 18 acres with river access on the Middlefork of the Payette River and next to Starlight Mountain Theatre, an outdoor amphitheater that produces Broadway musicals.
The RV spots are about 300 yards from the river. 3 of the campsites are located on the river and the other 7 are about 100 yards away. Prices are for one RV or one vehicle and a tent. There is a $5 per extra car charge. This will be collected on your arrival or can be paid by phoning 208-462-5523.
Starlight Campgound Rules
- Check in after 2:00 p.m.
- Check out by 1:00 p.m.
- RV and Camping Sites are reserved and you must be in site number you reserved. If you go into another site, you will be asked to move.
- Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. weekdays & Midnight on weekends
- Campfires only in designated fire pits
- Pets must be on a Leash
- Please clean up after your pet
- No Dumping (We no longer have full hookups)
- Please leave your campsite clean
- Sorry, no public Wi-Fi
- Thank you & Enjoy your stay!